PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. WE RECOMMEND YOU PRINT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND STORE THEM ALONG WITH ALL CONFIRMATION EMAILS, ADDITIONAL TERMS, TRANSACTION DATA, GAME RULES AND PAYMENT METHODS AS THEY RELATE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. WE DO NOT FILE EACH INDIVIDUAL CONTRACT WITH USERS SO PLEASE PRINT IT OUT FOR YOUR NOTIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSTITUTES THE MAKING OF AN OFFER. BY REGISTERING TO USE THE SERVICES COVERED BY THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE CERTIFYING THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT REGISTER AND OPEN AN ACCOUNT AND YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO ACCESS THE SOFTWARE AND THE GAMING SERVICES OFFERED IN CONJUNCTION THEREWITH.
Please note that the Software and Gaming Services are NOT FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE. No one under the age of 18 years is permitted to wager or participate in the activities, games, Software and Gaming Services (also collectively referred to herein as the "Services") at INTERTOPS and Poker.intertops.eu, nor residents of the Netherlands Antilles, or residents in Countries where the Services are prohibited. If it comes to INTERTOPS's attention through reliable means that a registered user is a person under 18 years of age or is otherwise not permitted to use the Services, INTERTOPS will, among other resources available to it, cancel that user's account.
This Agreement shall apply to any use of the Services. In case of contradiction between a provision of this Agreement and any provision on the Intertops Poker web site, the provision of this Agreement shall prevail. Unless otherwise indicated herein to the contrary, any reference made in this Agreement to INTERTOPS shall be deemed to have been made to INTERTOPS, and its affiliated corporations, successors and assigns.
Also, the general terms of INTERTOPS shall apply to any use of the Services provided by INTERTOPS.
These terms and conditions, together with the Poker.intertops.eu Tournaments section, How to Play section, all game rules, the Disconnection and Cancellation Policy, and any other additional rules, policies and terms on Poker.intertops.eu that specifically relate to and govern any particular event, game, software or tournament constitute a legally binding agreement ('Agreement'). If this agreement is translated, the English language text shall prevail. Any other document provided in connection with this agreement shall be in English or there shall be a properly prepared translation into English and the English translation shall prevail in the case of any conflict between them.
- SOFTWARE LICENSE: INTERTOPS grants You a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software, but retains all proprietary rights to the Software. All rights not specifically granted under this Agreement are reserved by INTERTOPS and, as applicable, INTERTOPS's licensors. The Software is licensed for Your personal use only. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Software and should not be construed as a sale of any rights in the Software.
- OWNERSHIP OF SOFTWARE: All right, title and interest and intellectual property rights in the Software are owned by INTERTOPS or its licensors, and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property and gaming laws and treaties. All rights not expressly granted under this Agreement are reserved by INTERTOPS.
- USE OF SOFTWARE: You may only use the Software in accordance with this Agreement. You may install the software or any other components of the Services on any additional personal computers. You may make back-up copies of the software provided that such use and backup copying is only for Your own personal use in accordance with this Agreement, and further, that such installation and use is made through a computer of which You are the primary user. You may only use one instance of the software on one computer at any time. You are not permitted to play at the same table or in the same tournament using multiple accounts from the same computer hardware and doing such will be a direct violation of this agreement.
- SOFTWARE LIMITATIONS: The Software contains copyrighted materials, trade secrets and other proprietary material. You acknowledge that the Software in source code form remains a confidential trade secret of INTERTOPS. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, modify, publicly display, prepare derivative works based on, disassemble, or otherwise reproduce or provide others with the Software. You may not sell, assign, sublicense, rent, lease, lend, or directly or indirectly transfer the Software to any third party. Any assignment in violation of this Agreement is void.
- CHANGES IN SOFTWARE FUNCTIONALITY: By accepting the terms of this Agreement, You agree that INTERTOPS is permitted to limit, deny, update or cancel some or all of the functionality of this Software at any time, without prior notice. You agree to bear the risks of and hold INTERTOPS harmless for any and all effects that a change in functionality may have on Your ability to use the Software. INTERTOPS may require, as a condition to Your continued access to INTERTOPS's services, Your acceptance of Software improvements, corrections, adaptations, conversions to more recent Software versions or any other changes to the Software.
Get more information on the software requirements here!
TERMS OF SERVICE
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: INTERTOPS permits You to use or play its Services, subject to the terms of this Agreement. Please read them carefully. By registering and opening an account as contemplated by section 7 below, You are certifying that You agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If You do not wish to be bound by these terms, You must not register and open an account, and You will be unable to access or use the Services. The terms of this Agreement may be changed or updated at any time by INTERTOPS, without any notice to You. Your continued access to, and use of, the Services will mean that You agree to be bound by the most current version of this Agreement. You can review the most current version of this Agreement at any time at your machine in your local folder where you have installed the INTERTOPS Poker software, the name of the document is Eula.en.rtf.
- REGISTRATION: To use INTERTOPS's services, You must first open an account by entering a unique and valid e-mail address and associated password. To deposit funds to Your account, You must enter Your first and last name, address and telephone number. You agree to provide only true and current information and You further agree to update this information as necessary to keep it true and up-to-date. You also agree to allow the Intertops software to take a digital fingerprint of Your computer for security reasons. The fingerprint comprises of a set of numbers including IP configuration which is stored along with Your account information. When opening a play money account at INTERTOPS, You will be able to access the following: play money games, play money tournaments. With a real money account, You can access real money games and real money tournaments. It is strictly forbidden to have more than one active account at INTERTOPS at any one time. INTERTOPS reserves the right to suspend, modify, remove and/or add any Game in its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice and INTERTOPS will not be liable for any such action.
- PERSONAL USE OF GAMING SERVICES: You agree to keep Your account information secret and confidential and to not allow anyone else to use or have access to it. Any participation in the games is at Your sole choice, discretion and risk. By playing at INTERTOPS, You agree that You do not find the Services or other aspects of INTERTOPS to be offensive, objectionable, unfair or indecent. You are only allowed to wager for Your own personal entertainment. Any commercial use of INTERTOPS is strictly forbidden. You agree that you are responsible for verifying and abiding by the laws governing gambling in the place where the Software is used.
- ROBOTS, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND OTHER SYSTEMS: It is strictly forbidden to use any automated software or computer system to play at INTERTOPS, including the action of sending information from Your computer to another computer where such software or system is active. Poker-Robots or any software designed to play automatically at poker sites is not allowed. At any time while You are playing at INTERTOPS, the Software may scan Your computer for any activity of such software and systems. Also forbidden is the use of any software during the game that is designed to track and display the actions of the other players on the site or any system or service to transfer funds to or from a player's INTERTOPS account to their account at any other site or the deliberate "dumping" of chips between any accounts on the Revolution Gaming Network. It is also strictly forbidden to use any programs which display the playing history, statistics, or tendencies of other players on the Revolution Gaming Network, other than systems where the data collection is confined to a specific playing session and which also do not retain any data after the specific playing session is ended, in any manner. Use by players of external player assistance programs which are designed to provide players with an unfair advantage over their opponents are expressly prohibited. INTERTOPS defines external player assistance programs as computer software and non-software-based databases or profiles and deems access to or the ability to gather data or information on other players by any means that would not be accessible via their own first-hand experience to be "unfair". Usage of such methods will result in the closing of Your account and be subject to confiscation of Your winnings and funds. INTERTOPS reserves the right to publicize information of any such documented abuse including Your personal information.
- NO COMPANY EMPLOYEES: If You are an officer, director, employee, consultant or agent of the Company or one of its group companies, or suppliers or vendors, You are not permitted to register with INTERTOPS or to participate directly or indirectly in any of the INTERTOPS Gaming Services (each an "Unauthorized Person"). Similarly, relatives of Unauthorized Persons are not permitted to register with INTERTOPS or to participate directly or indirectly in any of the Services. For these purposes, the term '"relative" shall include (but not be limited to) any of a spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- PLAY MONEY: Play money is not real (bona fide) money and is kept separate from real money. Play money does not constitute or represent any value whatsoever. Play money can only be used for playing at play money tables and cannot be collected, cashed out or in any other way be made into or transferred between INTERTOPS and You or any other person or legal entity.
- REAL MONEY: To play with real money, You are required to deposit real money into Your account by the methods provided to You by INTERTOPS. Minimum as well as maximum limits apply to real money deposits. All real money will be paid, tracked, and maintained in United States Dollars, and will not bear any interest. All fees levied by payment processors are Your responsibility. Using a credit card to fund Your INTERTOPS account may be treated as a Cash Advance by the bank that issues Your credit card. All interest and or fees associated with a Cash Advance are Your responsibility. Please keep the speed at which You play reasonably fast. If You are playing on more than one table and INTERTOPS receives too many complaints about Your speed of play, INTERTOPS may restrict the number of tables at which You are eligible to play. INTERTOPS is not responsible for any losses incurred due to accidental bets placed on Your behalf during a game or when playing at multiple tables due to tables switching locations onscreen. Please make sure You are playing at Your skill level when playing at INTERTOPS.
- CASH OUTS:In the cashier section of the Software, You will be able to monitor Your account balance which is the amount of real money You have available, plus or minus any accumulated winnings or losses from playing any of the games on the Service, less any amounts previously cashed out by You or amounts forfeited or reclaimed by INTERTOPS. All amounts cashed out are subject to the transaction limits and processing fees of INTERTOPS. Limits and fees may change from time to time at INTERTOPS's sole discretion or by You in the case of user defined limits. Cash outs are only executed via the methods made available by INTERTOPS in the cashier section of the software and are, by default, returned in the same method from the previous deposit. If a Net Rake (rake minus bonuses) of 10% of the deposited amount has not been accumulated before requesting a cash out, INTERTOPS may decline the cash out. If a Net Rake (rake minus bonuses) of 10% of the user2user transfer amount has not been accumulated before requesting a cash out, INTERTOPS may decline the cash out.
- BONUS REQUIREMENTS:
POKER BONUSES (DEPOSIT / RELOAD / WELCOME BONUS): Poker Bonuses are paid out in $5 increments and will be credited to the player account directly upon fulfilling the Frequent Player Point requirements demands (FPPs). Players need to collect 83.335 FPP for every $5 increment. The minimum deposit required is $25 unless otherwise stated.
REAL MONEY BONUS / CASH BONUS: For any real money/cash bonus received, players must earn 100 FPPs (Frequent Player Points) before a withdrawal request can be made, unless otherwise stated.
CASINO BONUS: Casino Bonuses won through a casino promotion have specific play-through requirements which will be stated in the promotional Terms and Conditions. Requirements vary depending on promotion.
If you are not sure about certain bonus requirements or have questions in regards to our bonuses then please don’t hesitate to get in contact with our customer service team.
- SECURITY CHECKS, REVIEWS AND RELEASES: INTERTOPS reserves the right to verify Your identity and the fidelity of the information You have supplied by making various security and ID checks. If You fail or refuse on request to comply and sign a security request from INTERTOPS, INTERTOPS reserves the right to void Your account.
- INTERTOPS REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM: By accepting this agreement, You agree to allow INTERTOPS to reward You with bonuses of real money from the rake generated by other players that You have assisted in opening real money accounts. This assistance generally materializes when You distribute Your E-mail address to other players and solicit them to reference it when they create an account. INTERTOPS may, from time to time, offer other promotions or initiatives designed to assist You in being rewarded for introducing real money players to INTERTOPS. Intertops is not responsible for the failure of a referred player to correctly submit his/her E-mail address. INTERTOPS reserves the right to change rules, levels and limits of the Refer a Friend Program at its sole discretion.
- Payment: Your account will be credited with a bonus from the Refer a Friend Intertops Program within seven days from the End of each Calendar Month.
- Unlocking Tiers and Associated Bonuses: Rules governing how to unlock Tiers and the associated bonuses are found inside the INTERTOPS Software (Click on Rewards -> Refer a Friend link). Bonuses are based on the Frequent Player Points generated by the players You have referred. Failure to meet the Frequent Player Point requirements in any Tier, regardless of cause, will result in the tiers remaining locked or unclaimed.
- Improper Advertising Practices: INTERTOPS will reward You for telling others about our Gaming Services. However, we monitor methods used to promote INTERTOPS and if You are found to be:
- Mass mailing unsolicited e-mail addresses
- Willfully and blatantly ignoring rules of any 3rd party website by posting invitations to sign up, and/or
- Using advertising messages with grossly misleading claims of promotional rewards.
You may be subject to having your participation in the Intertops Refer a Friend program suspended or terminated.
- Termination of Refer a Friend Participation: Performing any of the improper advertising practices outlined above may result in Your Termination of participation in the Refer a Friend Intertops program. This includes a forfeiture of Your current Refer a Friend balance, forfeiture of any future Refer a Friend revenue and loss of ability for You to claim any further referred friends.
- GOLD CHIPS: By accepting this agreement You agree to allow INTERTOPS to reward You with Gold Chips based on the rules set forth on the INTERTOPS website). Your Gold Chips will not expire and will remain in Your account, so long as the account is not abandoned (see Intertops General terms of services).
- OPERATION OF ACCOUNTS: During the term of Your Account, there may be circumstances which require changes to Your Account.
- Succession: In the event of Your death or permanent incapacity, INTERTOPS requires a copy of the death certificate or a registered medical physician's statement and any other documents relating to administration or guardianship of Your estate as proof of Your successor's or guardian's (jointly referred to as "Beneficiaries") entitlement. In this event, any of Your income rights and/or the value of Your Account may be passed to Your Beneficiaries. Your Beneficiaries must submit a written application supported by the necessary documentation including a death certificate or registered medical physician's statement, for consideration by INTERTOPS. Approval of this application shall not be unreasonably withheld. Transfers will only be approved if the Beneficiaries agree to assume Your account responsibilities and obligations as outlined in these Terms & Conditions. If a Beneficiary is not permitted to hold an account, the Beneficiary will be entitled to transfer Your interest in the account to a third party who is entitled to hold a INTERTOPS account.
- Suspensions and Termination of Account: INTERTOPS reserves the right to terminate Your account at any time if You breach any of the Terms of Service; or provide any false or misleading information to INTERTOPS; or partake in fraudulent, inappropriate or offensive behaviour against INTERTOPS or any other INTERTOPS user; or are involved in an activity which may be deemed contrary to accepted standards of fair dealing, in breach of laws applicable in Your jurisdiction and/or contrary to the interests of INTERTOPS or injurious to INTERTOPS's reputation. Such termination shall be made by INTERTOPS in its absolute discretion however, the actions which may be taken by INTERTOPS in the event that you engage in such conduct can include, but are not limited to warnings, temporary suspension of INTERTOPS Services and, temporary suspension of your INTERTOPS account. The termination of your INTERTOPS account will only be considered in the case of the most serious violations or, as a result of multiple violations and where possible, only after repeated communication with you. In the event of the termination of your account, You agree
- Your right to make any representations regarding INTERTOPS in any way whatsoever is immediately revoked.
- Your right to use the INTERTOPS Services, Your User Account and Password are immediately revoked.
- You must destroy/delete all of Your copies of the Software.
- Your right to any present or future entitlements You might otherwise have or have had arising from INTERTOPS or Your use of the INTERTOPS Services, as of the date of termination is revoked and
- All other rights under these Terms of Service are terminated.
- Restrictions on Chat
- You should not chat about a hand while it is in progress
- You should not use chat to offer advice to another player during a hand, or urge a player to take a particular course of action.
- You should not chat about any folded cards you held during a hand or any current cards you are holding during a hand.
- You should chat only in the English language and the table specific language as may be designated by INTERTOPS in its sole discretion.
- You should not use foul, abusive or threatening language.
- Other breaches of any parts of these Terms of Services may also result in forfeiture of any or all existing credits, holdings, prizes or winnings from gambling activities and any other entitlements You might otherwise have or have had arising from Your INTERTOPS account or Your use of the INTERTOPS Services. INTERTOPS also reserves the right to claim compensation for any loss resulting from non-compliance with any obligations contained in these Terms of Service. INTERTOPS reserves the right to cancel and close Your INTERTOPS account for any justifiable reason whatsoever at any time without notice to You.
- ABANDONMENT OF ACCOUNT BALANCE: If You do not access Your Account by "logging in" to Your account using Your e-mail and password for a period of three hundred and sixty five (365) days, Your Account will be closed and the entire Account Balance and all promotional items including all of Your referral bonuses will be deemed abandoned and forfeited (Should the Intertops management decide to grant restoration of your account balance, then you will need to accumulate a net rake corresponding to the full balance that has been credited back to your account before a withdrawal request can be made.); provided however, that this requirement for login and entry is not and does not constitute any condition whatsoever for You to play any game, deposit funds, or participate in any activity at the Sites other than logging in.
- DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES: You agree to keep Your account and related information secret and confidential and to not allow anyone else to use it. If You intentionally or unintentionally, directly or indirectly, disclose e-mail and/or password to another person, and such disclosure results in a third party participating in the INTERTOPS Service using Your e-mail and password, such participation will be invalid, and You will not be refunded any resulting losses at INTERTOPS, regardless of whether or not the third party had Your consent or not. The company shall not be required to maintain e-mail or passwords if You misplace, forget or lose this data or are otherwise unable to enter INTERTOPS because of anything other than the company's error.
- INDEMNIFICATION: nYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless INTERTOPS, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, licensors, and partners from any and all claims, losses, liabilities, demands, damages, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees), arising from or asserted by any third party relating in any way to (a) Your use of the INTERTOPS Services, or any other product, service or promotion offered to You buy INTERTOPS; (b) any claim of infringement of third party intellectual property rights; (c) uploading, posting, emailing, reproducing, transmitting or otherwise distributing any Content or other materials by You; or (d) the breach of any of these Terms of Service by You or any users of Your account with INTERTOPS. INTERTOPS reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by You, which shall not excuse Your indemnity obligations.
- ABUSIVE OR OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE: Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated in the INTERTOPS Service or with the INTERTOPS staff. Any violation of this policy will result in a suspension of playing privileges or such other action as may be required by INTERTOPS to ensure compliance. You are not permitted to use inappropriate or offensive language in connection with your user name and/or player ID which includes, but is not limited to profane, sexist or racist language. INTERTOPS reserves the right to make changes to any Users name or player ID that violates this policy and to take any steps in deems appropriate, up to and including closing a Your account. If You create an account with an offensive user name and/or player ID or change your existing user name/ID to an offensive one you may have Your user name/ID changed and locked and the ability to change Your user name and/or player ID will be revoked. You may still be permitted to change Your name/ID once per month but you will be required to contact support to do so.
- DISCLOSURE OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES: If, at INTERTOPS's sole determination, You are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud the INTERTOPS Service or Intertops in any way including but not limited to game manipulation, chip dumping, transfers or payment fraud, or if You make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the company's operation in any media or forum, the company reserves the right to publicize Your actions as well as to circulate this information to other online gaming sites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies. Further, the company may close any accounts, and forfeit account balances, that You have at INTERTOPS or at any other INTERTOPS related website and/or business.
- SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES: You fully accept and agree that the random number generator ("RNG") will determine the outcome of the games or other promotions that utilize the "RNG". Further, in the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on the software and the gaming server, the result showing on the gaming server shall be the official and governing result of the game. Moreover, You understand and agree that the INTERTOPS records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of Your participation in the INTERTOPS Gaming Service, the activity resulting from there and the circumstances in which they occurred.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS: "INTERTOPS", the "INTERTOPS logo", other INTERTOPS logos, custom graphics and button icons are trade names, service marks or trademarks of Intertops or its affiliates (the "INTERTOPS Marks"). All other trademarks, trade names and service marks on the Site are the property of their respective owners (the "Other Marks"). Without INTERTOPS's prior permission or the prior permission of the owners of the Other Marks, You agree not to display or use in any manner, the INTERTOPS Marks or the Other Marks.
- GOVERNING LAW: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands Antilles without giving effect to conflicts of law principles. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Netherlands Antilles for the settlement of any disputes arising out of concerning this agreement. This agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If any part of this agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
- TAXES: You are solely responsible for reporting and paying any taxes as required by the governing law of your country of residence.
- GAME RULES AND RAKE STRUCTURE: You can view INTERTOPS's game rules at http://poker.intertops.eu/en/help/faq.aspx and can view INTERTOPS's rake structure there with the Intertops Rake Calculator. INTERTOPS reserves the right to change or update the game rules and rake structure at any time, without any notice to You.
- TERMINATION: This Agreement is effective upon Your first use of the Software and shall continue until revoked by INTERTOPS, until You reach any term hereof, or until You discontinue Your use of INTERTOPS's Services. This Agreement will terminate immediately if You fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
- YOUR USE OF THE INTERTOPS SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. INTERTOPS IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, INTERTOPS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND AGENTS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF EVERY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED BY INTERTOPS IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THOSE WARRANTIES ARISING BY LAW, STATUTE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR COURSE OF DEALING.
- INTERTOPS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, ACCURATE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (iii) THE SERVERS THAT MAKE INTERTOPS'S SERVICE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND ANY ERRORS IN OUR SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- THE SECURITY MECHANISMS INCORPORATED INTO THE SERVICES HAVE INHERENT LIMITATIONS AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF INTERTOPS SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM AND ANY OTHER PROPERTY ITEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM ANY SUCH ACTIVITY.
- THE DISCLAIMERS CONTAINED IN THIS PARAGRAPH ARE A MATERIAL PART OF OUR AGREEMENT TO PROVIDE THE SITE TO YOU.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL INTERTOPS OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF INCOME, USE, DATA, GOODWILL OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
- YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES
- GOODS, DATA, OR SERVICES RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE INTERTOPS SITE.
- INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH THE INTERTOPS SITE.
- MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, SUSPENSION, TERMINATION, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, DAMAGES TO COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE THAT RESULT FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATION FAILURES, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO INTERTOPS'S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES.
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE INTERTOPS SERVICE, OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE INTERTOPS SERVICE.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREON, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR ONLY REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS SERVICES. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED HEREIN ARE A MATERIAL PART OF OUR AGREEMENT TO PROVIDE THE SITE TO YOU.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if INTERTOPS or its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, partners or licensors should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected to the Site, the liability of INTERTOPS, or its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, partners or licensors shall in no event exceed, in the aggregate, U.S. $50.00.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER TYPES OF DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA AND DAMAGE TO COMPUTER EQUIPMENT: INTERTOPS shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or corruption of data or Content that You may experience while using the Service or otherwise. This includes, without limitation, the loss or corruption of data or Content resulting from
- network, system, or server "crashes" or outages, or other power outages,
- damage caused by viruses, worms, or security breaches, file corruption and
- any other cause. INTERTOPS assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect Your computer equipment or other property on account of Your access to, or use of, INTERTOPS's Services.
- These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between You and INTERTOPS and govern Your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements, if any, between You and INTERTOPS, including, without limitation, any prior versions of these Terms of Service.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between You and INTERTOPS as a result of the Terms of Service or use of the Site.
- The failure of INTERTOPS to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver or relinquishment of such right or provision, or any other right or provision.
- If any part of the Terms of Service is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms of Service shall continue in effect.
CASINO (3rd Party Games)
- All cash prizes awarded for Slot tournament promotions are subject to a one-time (1) roll-over unless otherwise stipulated in the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- All cash prizes awarded for Slot Raffle promotions are subject to a one-time roll-over unless otherwise stipulated in the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- All bonuses awarded on Lucktap game promotions are subject to a fifteen (15) time roll-over unless otherwise stipulated in the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- All bonuses awarded on Lucktap games must be rolled-over using the players real money balance on Lucktap games. Once the roll-over has been completed then the bonus will be converted to cash and added to the players real money balance.
- All bonuses awarded on Lucktap games must be rolled-over in three days, that is, three days from the day the bonus was awarded.
- All bonuses awarded from Free Spin promotions on Betsoft games must be rolled over thirty (30) times unless otherwise stipulated in the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- All bonuses awarded from Free Spin promotions on Betsoft games must be rolled-over on Betsoft games only.
- The maximum cash out from a Free Spin bonus is $250. This rule is valid when a player’s balance is positive at the time of redeeming the Free Spin bonus. After redeeming the bonus, the rule will only be annulled after the players balance has reached $0 again.
- All cashback bonuses on Worldmatch Slots are subject to a ten (10) time roll-over unless otherwise stipulated in the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- The maximum cashback for all players per deposit is $250 unless otherwise stipulated in the terms and conditions of the promotion.
THIS AGREEMENT WAS LAST UPDATED ON April 25th, 2017