PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. WE RECOMMEND YOU PRINT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AND STORE THEM ALONG WITH ALL CONFIRMATION EMAILS, ADDITIONAL TERMS, TRANSACTION
DATA, GAME RULES AND PAYMENT METHODS AS THEY RELATE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. WE
DO NOT FILE EACH INDIVIDUAL CONTRACT WITH USERS SO PLEASE PRINT IT OUT FOR YOUR
NOTIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSTITUTES THE MAKING OF AN OFFER. BY
REGISTERING TO USE THE SERVICES COVERED BY THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE CERTIFYING THAT
YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS
AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS,
YOU MUST NOT REGISTER AND OPEN AN ACCOUNT AND YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO ACCESS THE SOFTWARE
AND THE GAMING SERVICES OFFERED IN CONJUNCTION THEREWITH.
This end user agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal agreement between
You ("You") and IGEL Services N.V., a Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles based
company, and its affiliated corporations, successors and assigns (collectively referred
to herein as "INTERTOPS"). The software (the "Software") and
gaming services (the "Gaming Services") are being provided to You by INTERTOPS
on an "AS IS" basis, for Your personal use only. Poker.intertops.eu is
an Internet gaming site and operates under a gaming license granted by the Government
of the Netherlands Antilles license to Cyberluck Curacao N.V. Any questions, complaints
or matters pertaining to this licensee should be directed to
Please note that the Software and Gaming Services are NOT FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER
18 YEARS OF AGE. No one under the age of 18 years is permitted to wager or participate
in the activities, games, Software and Gaming Services (also collectively referred
to herein as the "Services") at INTERTOPS and Poker.intertops.eu, nor
residents of the Netherlands Antilles, or residents in Countries where the Services
are prohibited. If it comes to INTERTOPS's attention through reliable means that
a registered user is a person under 18 years of age or is otherwise not permitted
to use the Services, INTERTOPS will, among other recourses available to it, cancel
that user's account.
This Agreement shall apply to any use of the Services. In case of contradiction
between a provision of this Agreement and any provision on the Intertops Poker web
site, the provision of this Agreement shall prevail. Unless otherwise indicated
herein to the contrary, any reference made in this Agreement to INTERTOPS shall
be deemed to have been made to INTERTOPS, and its affiliated corporations, successors
Also, the general terms of INTERTOPS available at
http://www.intertops.eu/cms/en/rules_sportsbook.htm?lan=en shall apply to
any use of the Services provided by INTERTOPS.
These terms and conditions, together with the Poker.intertops.eu Tournaments section,
How to Play section, all game rules, the Disconnection and Cancellation Policy,
and any other additional rules, policies and terms on Poker.intertops.eu that specifically
relate to and govern any particular event, game, software or tournament constitute
a legally binding agreement ('Agreement'). If this agreement is translated, the
English language text shall prevail. Any other document provided in connection with
this agreement shall be in English or there shall be a properly prepared translation
into English and the English translation shall prevail in the case of any conflict
- SOFTWARE LICENSE: INTERTOPS grants You a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable
license to use the Software, but retains all proprietary rights to the Software.
All rights not specifically granted under this Agreement are reserved by INTERTOPS
and, as applicable, INTERTOPS's licensors. The Software is licensed for Your personal
use only. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Software and should
not be construed as a sale of any rights in the Software.
- OWNERSHIP OF SOFTWARE: All right, title and interest and intellectual property rights
in the Software are owned by INTERTOPS or its licensors, and may be protected by
applicable copyright or other intellectual property and gaming laws and treaties.
All rights not expressly granted under this Agreement are reserved by INTERTOPS.
- USE OF SOFTWARE: You may only use the Software in accordance with this Agreement.
You may install the software or any other components of the Services on any additional
personal computers. You may make back-up copies of the software provided that such
use and backup copying is only for Your own personal use in accordance with this
Agreement, and further, that such installation and use is made through a computer
of which You are the primary user. You may only use one instance of the software
on one computer at any time. You are not permitted to play at the same table or
in the same tournament using multiple accounts from the same computer hardware and
doing such will be a direct violation of this agreement.
- SOFTWARE LIMITATIONS: The Software contains copyrighted materials, trade secrets
and other proprietary material. You acknowledge that the Software in source code
form remains a confidential trade secret of INTERTOPS. You may not reverse engineer,
decompile, modify, publicly display, prepare derivative works based on, disassemble,
or otherwise reproduce or provide others with the Software. You may not sell, assign,
sublicense, rent, lease, lend, or directly or indirectly transfer the Software to
any third party. Any assignment in violation of this Agreement is void.
- CHANGES IN SOFTWARE FUNCTIONALITY: By accepting the terms of this Agreement, You
agree that INTERTOPS is permitted to limit, deny, update or cancel some or all of
the functionality of this Software at any time, without prior notice. You agree
to bear the risks of and hold INTERTOPS harmless for any and all effects that a
change in functionality may have on Your ability to use the Software. INTERTOPS
may require, as a condition to Your continued access to INTERTOPS's services, Your
acceptance of Software improvements, corrections, adaptations, conversions to more
recent Software versions or any other changes to the Software.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: INTERTOPS permits You to use or play its Services, subject
to the terms of this Agreement. Please read them carefully. By registering and opening
an account as contemplated by section 7 below, You are certifying that You agree
to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If You do not wish to be bound by these
terms, You must not register and open an account, and You will be unable to access
or use the Services. The terms of this Agreement may be changed or updated at any
time by INTERTOPS, without any notice to You. Your continued access to, and use
of, the Services will mean that You agree to be bound by the most current version
of this Agreement. You can review the most current version of this Agreement at
any time at your machine in your local folder where you have installed the INTERTOPS
Poker software, the name of the document is Eula.en.rtf.
- REGISTRATION: To use INTERTOPS's services, You must first open an account by entering
a unique and valid e-mail address and associated password. To deposit funds to Your
account, You must enter Your first and last name, address and telephone number.
You agree to provide only true and current information and You further agree to
update this information as necessary to keep it true and up-to-date. You also agree
to allow the Intertops software to take a digital fingerprint of Your computer for
security reasons. The fingerprint comprises of a set of numbers including IP configuration
which is stored along with Your account information. When opening a play money account
at INTERTOPS, You will be able to access the following: play money games, play money
tournaments. With a real money account, You can access real money games and real
money tournaments. It is strictly forbidden to have more than one active account
at INTERTOPS at any one time. INTERTOPS reserves the right to suspend, modify, remove
and/or add any Game in its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice
and INTERTOPS will not be liable for any such action.
- PERSONAL USE OF GAMING SERVICES: You agree to keep Your account information secret
and confidential and to not allow anyone else to use or have access to it. Any participation
in the games is at Your sole choice, discretion and risk. By playing at INTERTOPS,
You agree that You do not find the Services or other aspects of INTERTOPS to be
offensive, objectionable, unfair or indecent. You are only allowed to wager for
Your own personal entertainment. Any commercial use of INTERTOPS is strictly forbidden.
You agree that you are responsible for verifying and abiding by the laws governing
gambling in the place where the Software is used.
- ROBOTS, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND OTHER SYSTEMS: It is strictly forbidden to use any automated software or computer system to play at INTERTOPS, including the action of sending information from Your computer to another computer where such software or system is active. Poker-Robots or any software designed to play automatically at poker sites is not allowed. At any time while You are playing at INTERTOPS, the Software may scan Your computer for any activity of such software and systems. Also forbidden is the use of any software during the game that is designed to track and display the actions of the other players on the site or any system or service to transfer funds to or from a player's INTERTOPS account to their account at any other site or the deliberate "dumping" of chips between any accounts on the Revolution Gaming Network. It is also strictly forbidden to use any programs which display the playing history, statistics, or tendencies of other players on the Revolution Gaming Network, other than systems where the data collection is confined to a specific playing session and which also do not retain any data after the specific playing session is ended, in any manner. Use by players of external player assistance programs which are designed to provide players with an unfair advantage over their opponents are expressly prohibited. INTERTOPS defines external player assistance programs as computer software and non-software-based databases or profiles and deems access to or the ability to gather data or information on other players by any means that would not be accessible via their own first-hand experience to be "unfair". Usage of such methods will result in the closing of Your account and be subject to confiscation of Your winnings and funds. INTERTOPS reserves the right to publicize information of any such documented abuse including Your personal information.
- NO COMPANY EMPLOYEES: If You are an officer, director, employee, consultant or agent
of the Company or one of its group companies, or suppliers or vendors, You are not
permitted to register with INTERTOPS or to participate directly or indirectly in
any of the INTERTOPS Gaming Services (each an "Unauthorized Person").
Similarly, relatives of Unauthorized Persons are not permitted to register with
INTERTOPS or to participate directly or indirectly in any of the Services. For these
purposes, the term '"relative" shall include (but not be limited to) any
of a spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- PLAY MONEY: Play money is not real (bona fide) money and is kept separate from real
money. Play money does not constitute or represent any value whatsoever. Play money
can only be used for playing at play money tables and cannot be collected, cashed
out or in any other way be made into or transferred between INTERTOPS and You or
any other person or legal entity.
- REAL MONEY: To play with real money, You are required to deposit real money into
Your account by the methods provided to You by INTERTOPS. Minimum as well as maximum
limits apply to real money deposits. All real money will be paid, tracked, and maintained
in United States Dollars, and will not bear any interest. All fees levied by payment
processors are Your responsibility. Using a credit card to fund Your INTERTOPS account
may be treated as a Cash Advance by the bank that issues Your credit card. All interest
and or fees associated with a Cash Advance are Your responsibility. Please keep
the speed at which You play reasonably fast. If You are playing on more than one
table and INTERTOPS receives too many complaints about Your speed of play, INTERTOPS
may restrict the number of tables at which You are eligible to play. INTERTOPS is
not responsible for any losses incurred due to accidental bets placed on Your behalf
during a game or when playing at multiple tables due to tables switching locations
onscreen. Please make sure You are playing at Your skill level when playing at INTERTOPS.
- CASH OUTS:In the cashier section of the Software, You will be able to monitor Your
account balance which is the amount of real money You have available, plus or minus
any accumulated winnings or losses from playing any of the games on the Service,
less any amounts previously cashed out by You or amounts forfeited or reclaimed
by INTERTOPS. All amounts cashed out are subject to the transaction limits and processing
fees of INTERTOPS. Limits and fees may change from time to time at INTERTOPS's sole
discretion or by You in the case of user defined limits. Cash outs are only executed
via the methods made available by INTERTOPS in the cashier section of the software
and are, by default, returned in the same method from the previous deposit. You
may request a check of a minimum of $150 and a maximum of $3,000.00 daily with $50
cost per check.
- SECURITY CHECKS, REVIEWS AND RELEASES: INTERTOPS reserves the right to verify Your
identity and the fidelity of the information You have supplied by making various
security and ID checks. If You fail or refuse on request to comply and sign a security
request from INTERTOPS, INTERTOPS reserves the right to void Your account.
- INTERTOPS REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM: By accepting this agreement, You agree to allow
INTERTOPS to reward You with bonuses of real money from the rake generated by other
players that You have assisted in opening real money accounts. This assistance generally
materializes when You distribute Your E-mail address to other players and solicit
them to reference it when they create an account. INTERTOPS may, from time to time,
offer other promotions or initiatives designed to assist You in being rewarded for
introducing real money players to INTERTOPS. Intertops is not responsible for the
failure of a referred player to correctly submit his/her E-mail address. INTERTOPS
reserves the right to change rules, levels and limits of the Refer a Friend Program
at its sole discretion.
- GOLD CARD: By accepting this agreement, You agree to allow INTERTOPS to reward You
with Gold Cards for Your real money ring game play. In the event that a prize(s)
is announced for a Gold Card(s) that You possess at the time, it is Your responsibility
to redeem the Gold Card(s) before the published time of expiration. No Gold Card(s)
will be allowed to be redeemed for a prize once the prize time has expired. Your
Gold Cards will not expire and will remain in Your account, so long as the account
is not abandoned (see Intertops General terms of services).
- GOLD CHIPS: By accepting this agreement You agree to allow INTERTOPS to reward You
with Gold Chips based on the rules set forth on the INTERTOPS website). Your Gold
Chips will not expire and will remain in Your account, so long as the account is
not abandoned (see Intertops General terms of services).
- OPERATION OF ACCOUNTS: During the term of Your Account, there may be circumstances
which require changes to Your Account.
- Succession: In the event of Your death or permanent incapacity, INTERTOPS requires
a copy of the death certificate or a registered medical physician's statement and
any other documents relating to administration or guardianship of Your estate as
proof of Your successor's or guardian's (jointly referred to as "Beneficiaries")
entitlement. In this event, any of Your income rights and/or the value of Your Account
may be passed to Your Beneficiaries. Your Beneficiaries must submit a written application
supported by the necessary documentation including a death certificate or registered
medical physician's statement, for consideration by INTERTOPS. Approval of this
application shall not be unreasonably withheld. Transfers will only be approved
if the Beneficiaries agree to assume Your account responsibilities and obligations
as outlined in these Terms & Conditions. If a Beneficiary is not permitted to
hold an account, the Beneficiary will be entitled to transfer Your interest in the
account to a third party who is entitled to hold a INTERTOPS account.
- Self Exclusion: INTERTOPS reserves the right to monitor Your account activities
and notify You if INTERTOPS believes You may have gambling problems. However, INTERTOPS
makes no warranties about its ability to identify and help You with gambling problems.
You may request to be excluded from entering or using the INTERTOPS Services for
various reasons and may do so at any time by sending a request to
- Suspensions and Termination of Account: INTERTOPS reserves the right to terminate
Your account at any time if You breach any of the Terms of Service; or provide any
false or misleading information to INTERTOPS; or partake in fraudulent, inappropriate
or offensive behaviour against INTERTOPS or any other INTERTOPS user; or are involved
in an activity which may be deemed contrary to accepted standards of fair dealing,
in breach of laws applicable in Your jurisdiction and/or contrary to the interests
of INTERTOPS or injurious to INTERTOPS's reputation. Such termination shall be made
by INTERTOPS in its absolute discretion however, the actions which may be taken
by INTERTOPS in the event that you engage in such conduct can include, but are not
limited to warnings, temporary suspension of INTERTOPS Services and, temporary suspension
of your INTERTOPS account. The termination of your INTERTOPS account will only be
considered in the case of the most serious violations or, as a result of multiple
violations and where possible, only after repeated communication with you. In the
event of the termination of your account, You agree
INTERTOPS will endeavor to notify You of any minor breach of these Terms of Service
of which INTERTOPS becomes aware and will afford You a reasonable time in which
to rectify that breach and show cause why Your Account should not be terminated.
You will be notified of INTERTOPS's decision and the reasons for its decision by
- Your right to make any representations regarding INTERTOPS in any way whatsoever
is immediately revoked.
- Your right to use the INTERTOPS Services, Your User Account and Password are immediately
- You must destroy/delete all of Your copies of the Software.
- Your right to any present or future entitlements You might otherwise have or have
had arising from INTERTOPS or Your use of the INTERTOPS Services, as of the date
of termination is revoked and
- All other rights under these Terms of Service are terminated.
- Restrictions on Chat
The above actions are discouraged as they show poor poker etiquette and can result
in chat suspension or in severe and continuous breaches a complete chat ban or account
- You should not chat about a hand while it is in progress
- You should not use chat to offer advice to another player during a hand, or urge
a player to take a particular course of action.
- You should not chat about any folded cards you held during a hand or any current
cards you are holding during a hand.
- You should chat only in the English language and the table specific language as
may be designated by INTERTOPS in its sole discretion.
- You should not use foul, abusive or threatening language.
- Other breaches of any parts of these Terms of Services may also result in forfeiture
of any or all existing credits, holdings, prizes or winnings from gambling activities
and any other entitlements You might otherwise have or have had arising from Your
INTERTOPS account or Your use of the INTERTOPS Services. INTERTOPS also reserves
the right to claim compensation for any loss resulting from non-compliance with
any obligations contained in these Terms of Service. INTERTOPS reserves the right
to cancel and close Your INTERTOPS account for any justifiable reason whatsoever
at any time without notice to You.
- DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES: You agree to keep Your account and related information
secret and confidential and to not allow anyone else to use it. If You intentionally
or unintentionally, directly or indirectly, disclose e-mail and/or password to another
person, and such disclosure results in a third party participating in the INTERTOPS
Service using Your e-mail and password, such participation will be invalid, and
You will not be refunded any resulting losses at INTERTOPS, regardless of whether
or not the third party had Your consent or not. The company shall not be required
to maintain e-mail or passwords if You misplace, forget or lose this data or are
otherwise unable to enter INTERTOPS because of anything other than the company's
- INDEMNIFICATION: nYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless INTERTOPS, and
its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees,
agents, licensors, and partners from any and all claims, losses, liabilities, demands,
damages, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees), arising from
or asserted by any third party relating in any way to (a) Your use of the INTERTOPS
Services, or any other product, service or promotion offered to You buy INTERTOPS;
(b) any claim of infringement of third party intellectual property rights; (c) uploading,
posting, emailing, reproducing, transmitting or otherwise distributing any Content
or other materials by You; or (d) the breach of any of these Terms of Service by
You or any users of Your account with INTERTOPS. INTERTOPS reserves the right to
assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification
by You, which shall not excuse Your indemnity obligations.
- ABUSIVE OR OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE: Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated
in the INTERTOPS Service or with the INTERTOPS staff. Any violation of this policy
will result in a suspension of playing privileges or such other action as may be
required by INTERTOPS to ensure compliance. You are not permitted to use inappropriate
or offensive language in connection with your user name and/or player ID which includes,
but is not limited to profane, sexist or racist language. INTERTOPS reserves the
right to make changes to any Users name or player ID that violates this policy and
to take any steps in deems appropriate, up to and including closing a Your account.
If You create an account with an offensive user name and/or player ID or change
your existing user name/ID to an offensive one you may have Your user name/ID changed
and locked and the ability to change Your user name and/or player ID will be revoked.
You may still be permitted to change Your name/ID once per month but you will be
required to contact support to do so.
- DISCLOSURE OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES: If, at INTERTOPS's sole determination, You
are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud the INTERTOPS Service or Intertops
in any way including but not limited to game manipulation, chip dumping, transfers
or payment fraud, or if You make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to
the company's operation in any media or forum, the company reserves the right to
publicize Your actions as well as to circulate this information to other online
gaming sites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies. Further, the
company may close any accounts, and forfeit account balances, that You have at INTERTOPS
or at any other INTERTOPS related website and/or business.
- SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES: You fully accept and agree that the random number generator
("RNG") will determine the outcome of the games or other promotions that
utilize the "RNG". Further, in the event of a discrepancy between the
result showing on the software and the gaming server, the result showing on the
gaming server shall be the official and governing result of the game. Moreover,
You understand and agree that the INTERTOPS records shall be the final authority
in determining the terms of Your participation in the INTERTOPS Gaming Service,
the activity resulting from there and the circumstances in which they occurred.
- NOTICES: If You have any dispute with regard to any outcome in the games or other
activity at INTERTOPS, You must submit Your complaint to INTERTOPS in writing within
fourteen (14) days of the incident by E-mail to
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS: "INTERTOPS", the "INTERTOPS logo",
other INTERTOPS logos, custom graphics and button icons are trade names, service
marks or trademarks of Intertops or its affiliates (the "INTERTOPS Marks").
All other trademarks, trade names and service marks on the Site are the property
of their respective owners (the "Other Marks"). Without INTERTOPS's prior
permission or the prior permission of the owners of the Other Marks, You agree not
to display or use in any manner, the INTERTOPS Marks or the Other Marks.
- GOVERNING LAW: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with
the laws of the Netherlands Antilles without giving effect to conflicts of law principles.
The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Netherlands Antilles for
the settlement of any disputes arising out of concerning this agreement. This agreement
will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International
Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If any part of this
agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the
balance of the agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to
- TAXES: You are solely responsible for reporting and paying any taxes as required
by the governing law of your country of residence.
- GAME RULES AND RAKE STRUCTURE: You can view INTERTOPS's game rules at http://poker.intertops.eu/en/help/faq.aspx
and can view INTERTOPS's rake structure there with the Intertops Rake Calculator.
INTERTOPS reserves the right to change or update the game rules and rake structure
at any time, without any notice to You.
- TERMINATION: This Agreement is effective upon Your first use of the Software and
shall continue until revoked by INTERTOPS, until You reach any term hereof, or until
You discontinue Your use of INTERTOPS's Services. This Agreement will terminate
immediately if You fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
- YOUR USE OF THE INTERTOPS SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. INTERTOPS IS PROVIDED ON
AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED
BY APPLICABLE LAW, INTERTOPS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS,
PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND AGENTS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM
ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF EVERY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
REGARDING THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED
BY INTERTOPS IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED
TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT
AND THOSE WARRANTIES ARISING BY LAW, STATUTE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR COURSE OF DEALING.
- INTERTOPS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii)
THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, ACCURATE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (iii) THE
SERVERS THAT MAKE INTERTOPS'S SERVICE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL
COMPONENTS AND ANY ERRORS IN OUR SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- THE SECURITY MECHANISMS INCORPORATED INTO THE SERVICES HAVE INHERENT LIMITATIONS
AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE
OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF INTERTOPS SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK
AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM
AND ANY OTHER PROPERTY ITEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM ANY SUCH ACTIVITY.
- THE DISCLAIMERS CONTAINED IN THIS PARAGRAPH ARE A MATERIAL PART OF OUR AGREEMENT
TO PROVIDE THE SITE TO YOU.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY,
SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER
NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL INTERTOPS OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS,
PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR
ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF INCOME, USE, DATA, GOODWILL OR OTHER INTANGIBLES,
WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF
LIABILITY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
- YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES
- GOODS, DATA, OR SERVICES RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE INTERTOPS SITE.
- INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH THE INTERTOPS SITE.
- MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, SUSPENSION, TERMINATION, DELETION OF FILES OR
EMAIL, DAMAGES TO COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY, UNAUTHORIZED
ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES,
DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE WITH RESPECT
TO THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE THAT RESULT FROM ACTS OF GOD,
COMMUNICATION FAILURES, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO INTERTOPS'S
RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES.
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE INTERTOPS SERVICE, OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE INTERTOPS SERVICE.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREON, OR WITH
ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR ONLY REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS SERVICES.
THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED HEREIN ARE A MATERIAL PART OF OUR AGREEMENT
TO PROVIDE THE SITE TO YOU.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if INTERTOPS or its officers, directors, employees,
shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, partners or licensors should
be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected
to the Site, the liability of INTERTOPS, or its officers, directors, employees,
shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, partners or licensors shall
in no event exceed, in the aggregate, U.S. $50.00.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL
OR OTHER TYPES OF DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY
- LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA AND DAMAGE TO COMPUTER EQUIPMENT: INTERTOPS shall not
be responsible or liable for any loss or corruption of data or Content that You
may experience while using the Service or otherwise. This includes, without limitation,
the loss or corruption of data or Content resulting from
- network, system, or server "crashes" or outages, or other power outages,
- damage caused by viruses, worms, or security breaches, file corruption and
- any other cause. INTERTOPS assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for,
any damages to, or viruses that may infect Your computer equipment or other property
on account of Your access to, or use of, INTERTOPS's Services.
- These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between You and INTERTOPS
and govern Your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements, if any, between
You and INTERTOPS, including, without limitation, any prior versions of these Terms
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship
exists between You and INTERTOPS as a result of the Terms of Service or use of the
- The failure of INTERTOPS to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these
Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver or relinquishment of such right or
provision, or any other right or provision.
- If any part of the Terms of Service is determined to be invalid or unenforceable
pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers
and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision
will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches
the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms of Service shall
continue in effect.
- VIOLATIONS: Please report any violations of the Terms of Service to
THIS AGREEMENT WAS LAST UPDATED ON August 9th, 2011